About Me

This site is a portfolio filled with a few of my past projects. I am just beginning my journey into the Architecture and Construction Management majors. This blog will allow all of my curious followers to keep updated on my progress. Currently all the work available is focused toward Interior Design. In the long run I plan on incorporating Architecture and making it a main highlight in this blog.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mountain "Scene" Sketch


Mountain “Scene” Sketch is one of my favorite pieces. It was spontaneous and followed its own guidelines. It reflects a few of my loves in life, nature and creativity. An artistic feature that I like is the balance of color throughout the whole scene. The simplicity of the sketch makes the message all the more important and direct.

When I look at it, I wish I could stand among those mountains surrounded in my own world. This sketch reminds me of reality, everything doesn’t need to be complicated, just take a breath and immerse yourself in your own world. This is my getaway . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment