About Me

This site is a portfolio filled with a few of my past projects. I am just beginning my journey into the Architecture and Construction Management majors. This blog will allow all of my curious followers to keep updated on my progress. Currently all the work available is focused toward Interior Design. In the long run I plan on incorporating Architecture and making it a main highlight in this blog.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Promise" Logo


"Promise” Logo is a creation that reflects me. It contains me favorite color green and mixes with a very pale yellow. The featured object is a hand crossing its fingers with the word “Promise” blended in with the outline on one of the crossing fingers. I chose the word promise to focus on because in my mind it means honesty, trust, reliance, and loyalty; all of which are extremely important values in my life. When deciding on where to place “promise” I merged it within the crossing fingers to help intensify the meaning. One thing that I would change is the black outline font, it didn’t allow for the corrections that I wanted to accomplish. Only some of the lines run completely smooth like was intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment