About Me

This site is a portfolio filled with a few of my past projects. I am just beginning my journey into the Architecture and Construction Management majors. This blog will allow all of my curious followers to keep updated on my progress. Currently all the work available is focused toward Interior Design. In the long run I plan on incorporating Architecture and making it a main highlight in this blog.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Architectural Detail Sketch





This sketch is a close up of a “door knocker.” My goal was to make the item standout on a dark background. Color pencil was the perfect media for this project. The colors chosen are from my high school “Shorecrest High School,” the paper color is a darker green. I used yellow as the main fixture color and the white for detailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment