About Me

This site is a portfolio filled with a few of my past projects. I am just beginning my journey into the Architecture and Construction Management majors. This blog will allow all of my curious followers to keep updated on my progress. Currently all the work available is focused toward Interior Design. In the long run I plan on incorporating Architecture and making it a main highlight in this blog.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Leaf Variety Sketch



Leaf Variety Sketch" is a random assortment that uses a variety of drawing methods to help show each leaf's originality. This particular view is a section of a larger picture. It was chosen purposely because it shows the most detail and does the best job of drawing the eye.

This sketch is one of my earlier pieces and reflects only a few of the drawing techniques that I have acquired. However I put this in my portfolio because it gives a general idea of where I started and keeps reality in mind . . . skill takes time to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment