About Me

This site is a portfolio filled with a few of my past projects. I am just beginning my journey into the Architecture and Construction Management majors. This blog will allow all of my curious followers to keep updated on my progress. Currently all the work available is focused toward Interior Design. In the long run I plan on incorporating Architecture and making it a main highlight in this blog.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heritage Textile Pattern

Heritage Textile Pattern is a creation I put together to help illustrate where I came from. A lot of time, research and emotion went into making this project. To help explain the final design to new comers, I am mostly German. The color red, black and yellow are those of the German flag. In the center sits my family crest with our motto slightly lower and to the right; “Virtus Semper Virdis” which means “virtue is always flourishing.” In the four corners is the Neuschwanstein Castle, the castle that Cinderella’s Castle was designed from. Finally in the very back are a few strands of barbed wire, a connection to my Jewish ancestry. It may not be the brightest past with the best memories but its still part of my past that needs to be recognized. I am very proud of my project and my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment