About Me

This site is a portfolio filled with a few of my past projects. I am just beginning my journey into the Architecture and Construction Management majors. This blog will allow all of my curious followers to keep updated on my progress. Currently all the work available is focused toward Interior Design. In the long run I plan on incorporating Architecture and making it a main highlight in this blog.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Keys Sketch


“Key Sketch” does a good job of showing the improvement of my art skills. When compared to “Leaf Variety Sketch” it is obvious which sketch was done earlier. I am very proud of this sketch because it shows several developed skills such as texture, proportion, shading, proper angle and item accuracy. Concurrently this is my key chain, which adds a sense of me to the sketch. The objects on the keychain do the best job of reflecting its owner in the art, therefore the accuracy or inaccuracy is the most important aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment